I just want to state that I am uncomfortable with the facebook style aota forum that is now set up. I see that the membership is not responding by posting questions etc. So now OT list is going to be my best way to be connected! Often folks misunderstand how to post allowing public access is my biggest problem with using it.

By lurking on this site I have gained reinforcement/confidence about scope of practice areas. Occupation based treatments are where I focus as much as possible. My co-workers seem sort of stuck in pegs and cones so it helps to have this list!!!!!