From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On
Behalf Of Ron Carson
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 9:17 AM
To: Neal Luther
Subject: Re: [OTlist] AOTA Screening Bloggers Comments?

Unfortunately,  I  am  dead  serious.  I've  posted  two messages to Dr.
Moyers'  blog,  but  neither have appeared. I assume the blog is working
because  at  least  two  other  messages from different members appeared
between my messages.

The question for me, is what should I do about this situation?

Thanks,