As  a  non-OT, but who has a vested interest in OT, since I am married
to  one,  I  wanted to add my opinion of the "branding" poster. When I
looked  at  the poster, I felt nothing. It did not incite me to do nor
think anything other than "what does and icecream cone have to do with
OT?"  I  think  that  is  sad,  considering  I know a little about the
profession.  Had I have known nothing, I would have simply shrugged my
shoulders at the poster and moved on in my life.

The  Nike  branding  at least they show the shoe...they didnt just say
"Just  do  it"  and  show you pics of an icecream cone or even a track
(that you could run on in their shoes) or a treadmill or anything like
that.  You  know  it  is about shoes! The slogan only stood on its own
after the gazillion dollars spent promoting it with the shoes...

Shouldnt  an  OT  "branding"  poster  show occupation? People fishing,
cooking,  walking  up  a  flight  of  stairs,  heck  even  tying their
Nikes...something  to  do  with the profession??? I cant even tell you
what was on the poster, other than the cone!

Anyway,  I have been reading the discussions and had to share a non-OT
opinion...

Caryn