I am an OT working in England for Adult Social Care (Social Services), we
are implementing the personalisation agenda, giving choice and control to
service users through individual budgets. I am now working in a team
alongside my Social Work colleagues, our title has been changed to Self
Directed Support Practitioners, assessing for both OT and SW. Are there any
others out there who are experiencing this change? I realise this e-mail is
not very informative but will expand more if I receive any questions.

Linda Hicks