Yesterday,  a  patient requested that I not be his therapist. He told an
appt  scheduler  that  our personality's clashed. I have previously seen
this patient and agree with his assessment about personality clash.

I  KNOW  these  things  happen,  at least to me. I am very interested in
learning what it is about my "personality" that clashes. Is it my words,
actions,  attitude, etc that the patient doesn't like. The ONLY reason I
want  to  know is really just for 'learning'. I want to know if there is
something  that  I'm  doing  "wrong". But, how can I find this out. Most
people are not willing or maybe able to talk about such things.

Would YOU pursue trying to find this out? If so, how?

Thanks,