Thank Chuck. I haven't actually considered that. Have you been following the discussions on OT Connections?

If so, I'm interested in your opinion.

Ron

On 09/12/2010 02:49 PM, Chuck Willmarth wrote:
Ron,

You could start an Otnow group on OT Connections.   Of course there is no fee
and membership is not required to participate on OT connections in the public
forums/groups.  Groups can have their own discussion area.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On Behalf Of
Ron Carson
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 7:04 AM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: [OTlist] The End of an "Era"

I've owned and operated OTnow.com and the OTlist for about 15 years.
Until recently, the OTlist was my primary avenue for sharing concepts and ideas
relating to occupation-based therapy.  About 1 year ago, AOTA instituted an
online social site called OT Connections.  I find this site to be a wonderful
avenue for spreading my thoughts, so I no longer post on the OTlist.  For quite
some time, the OTlist has essentially been defunct and is no longer an avenue
for discussion about occupation and occupation-based practice.

I've spent over $1,000 dollars plus COUNTLESS hours paying for hosting and
maintenance of this site/list.  I did have a couple corporate sponsors along
the way to help defray some of this cost, but for the most part it's been a
labor of love.  However, I've decided to not renew my hosting account which
means that in the next couple months, the OTnow.com web site will slide into
oblivion.

There are close to 400 members from AROUND THE WORLD on this list serve.
   It has been an honor sharing and learning from the thousands of messages
having been generated by list members.  It's sad for this to come to an end,
but it appears to be the right choice.

Thank You,

Ron Carson MHS, OT
OWNER, OTnow.com