Hi Kervin et al,

Your efforts are much appreciated. However, I cannot for the life of
me figure out how to get the connector to authenticate against iCal
Server or Darwin Calendar Server. Have you - or anyone else - succeeded?

Client setup: XP SP2, Outlook 2007.

Server setup: iCal Server from OS X Server 10.5.2 or Darwin Calendar
Server (latest = build 2263)

When Digest authentication is on, I get an "Unauthorized" error when
trying to browse the resource from Outlook. Home URI works in Safari/
Firefox. Error in the caldav log is:

[NegotiateCredentialFactory] authGSSServerStep: Invalid token was
supplied(No error)
[AMP,client] 'Authentication failed: Bad credentials: Invalid token
was supplied(No error)'

When Digest/Kerberos is off and Basic is on (as edited directly in /
etc/caldav/caldavd.plist), I still get "Unauthorized" 99% of the time.
Under some special (poorly understood) circumstances, the default
calendar "calendar" WILL show up and I was once (!) able to add an
event to it (as seen by iCal client), although this quickly stopped
working...

HTH,

/Emil