Hello Karlos, to do that you need to create a Postmaster Filter and using
regular expressions you can find the certain content into the ticket body
or subject and set the dynamic Field.

An example is in the attached image.

Another option is that the value of the DF does not depend on some part of
the email, but on the sender, the queue or something else, then you can do
a generic agent that looks for those tickets and assign the DF Values.

Best Regards

> Hi guys,
>
> I did enable Dynamic fieds in ViewPhone and Ticket email, both of theme
> when agent start the ticket.
> My question is how to add Dynamicfields to Tickets recived through mail?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Karlos

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net