Hello,

Recently I upgraded OTRS to latest from a previous OTRS 5.23.

Everything seemed to go fine and easy, but now I am doing some tests and
after I create a Ticket I get an Internal Server Error and the following
message

[Fri Jun 15 10:43:02.953674 2018] [:error] [pid 9867] Can't locate object
method "ArticleContentIndex" via package "Kernel::System::Ticket" at
/opt/otrs//Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketZoom.pm line 729.\n

Ticket gets created and it is shown in the Dashboard, but cannot access it.

Has anyone seen this before.

I am running OTRS 6.0.8 on CentOS 7 with Mysql.

Currently a test system with less than 100 tickets, I ran a Ticket Delete
Process and reset Ticket Counter.log.

I looked in another system with OTRS 5 and it does have a reference to that
method into TIcket Modules.

Regards

--

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*