Hello, Alex, thanks for answering.
I've already been there and all the actions are enabled. I noticed as
Gerald mentioned before, if the process is requested by a customer, it can
be answered, but if an agent creates the process for the customer, it
cannot be used to answer to the customer.

Knowing that, I believe I can work on an strategy with my customer to work
that around.

Best Regards.