Hello,

You can achieve that by creating PostMaster Filters for each account and
setting some attributes to the ticket when it is created. I believe it
should work by default anyway, but if you want that to happen and it does
not, then try with the postmaster filter. Few months Ago, my team and I
struggled for a while trying to actually avoid that behaviour, and all was
set in the postmaster filters.

El mié., 15 ene. 2020 a las 4:06, Christoph Litauer (<lita...@uni-koblenz.de>)
escribió:

> Hi, using 5.0.39.
>
> When someone sends a request to 2 mail addresses connected to PostMaster
> Mail Accounts, otrs creates only one ticket in one queue. As the request
> must be handled by two different teams in different ways I need to be
> created a new ticket for each mail address in the corresponding queue. Is
> it possible?
>
> --
> Kind regards
> Christoph
> Uni Koblenz, Computing Centre, Office A 022
> Postfach 201602, 56016 Koblenz
> Fon: +49 261 287-1311, Fax: -100 1311

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net