Hello,

I would like to do somekind of filter depending on the subject, client id and articleBody when receiving emails on a specific queue.

I want to check the existence of many phrases (maybe 20 or more) on the Body of the incoming Article, and depending on the match, sometimes, I want to get a "field" following that text to compare with a threshold for that field.

The result will be a transition to a queue or another one.

For similar but more simple things I'm using a PostMaster Filter, but after reading a bit, I think it would be better to use Process Management  to do it.

What would you recommend?

Regards,

  Manuel Martínez