Hi all,

I installed the RPM on SuSE 7.3. Then I copied the included httpd.conf to
/etc/httpd/httpd.conf as I don't need the webserver for something else.

SuSEconfig, rcotrs restart-force blahblah...

After running installer.pl and modifying Config.pm the system seemed to be
running fine. The Problem is: I can't change the users preferences. I tried it
with several accounts. Neither root nor any other user was able to change his
settings (language, notification etc..) permanently. All settings were gone
after logging out. Seems to be a problem with mysql.

Any clue?

This behaviour was reproducable on another 7.3 machine.

Thanks for your time.

cu,

Norbert