I installed OTRS on a Redhat 7.2 box running sendmail.  I frequently get the
following error.  I can continue by simply reloading the page.  And it always
works.  But it is pretty disconcerting.  Any insight as to why I would continue
to get this error?

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Kernel::System::DB" \
(perhaps you forgot to load "Kernel::System::DB"?) at \
/home/ccc/OpenTRS/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl line 81.

--
Shawn A. Laughlin             Network Manager/Director, CCC
Chemistry Dept

"The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for
achievement.
It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to
himself."
                                                --John Kenneth Galbraith