Title: AW: [otrs] Feature request: Time units

Hello Martin,
thanks for your feedback.

>> One thing I am missing at the moment is an automated recording of the
>> spended time per ticket. We have to report the time spended per ticket, well
>> and I am a little bit forgetful, so sometimes I leave the field empty :-(.
>> Would it be possible to track the time from zooming in a ticket until
>> sending a mail or editing a phone call respectively? If the field for Time
>> units is empty while sending the mail, a popup should appear which reminds
>> one to enter the time spended. Absolutely superb it would be, if the field
>> would be already filled with the time spended since zooming in. After
>> sending the mail the view should switch back to ticket or queue view,
>> respectively.

> I don't have a good idea to track the time automatically. Anyway, I added the
> "Need accounted time" feature to (CVS 1.1). Config option "FrontendNeedAccountedTime"
> (default 0).

Would it be possible to use a cooky for that? If you zoom in write time and ticket-ID to the cooky and if the send button is pressed, re-read it and calculate the spended time.

>> Also I would like to add two states for tickets: feedback and pending
>> feedback. In the ticket view the state feedback should be appear beside new,
>> pending, reminder .... . All tickets with the state 'pending feedback'
>> should be included in 'Pending' and if the pending time is reached they
>> should switch to 'feedback'. Is this just an configuration task or have more
>> to be done?

>I think I need to write a chapter for the OTRS doc. But here is the short way:

>Add "feedback" and "pending feedback" via admin interface (AdminState).

>Add the following to Kernel/Config.pm
>[...]
>  $Self->{ViewableStats} = ["'open'", "'new'", "'pending auto close-'", "'pending auto close+'", "'pending reminder'", >"'feedback'", "'pending feedback'"];

>  $Self->{StateAfterPending} = {
>      'pending auto close+' => 'closed successful',
>      'pending auto close-' => 'closed unsuccessful',
>      'pending feedback' => 'feedback',
>  };
>[...]

>Restart your webserver (if you use mdo_perl) and you will have this.

That was the easy stuff and I did it already. The problem was, I would like to see an extra option in the locked ticket-view, which shows me all the tickets with state feedback (beside All, Open, New, Pending, Reminder).

Well, meanwhile I went through the system and did adapt the files AgentMailboxNavBar.dtl, RuntimeDB.pm, AgentMailbox.pm and AAATicket.dtl as well as the table 'ticket_states'. Now it seems to work perfectly. Did I something miss?

Thanks again for providing such great stuff!
By
Ralph