I'm really motoring with my OTRS install, thanks guys I like what I see so
far.

Is it possible to

1/ delete system email addresses preferably via the front end?
2/ have a link in agentview to see all closed tickets?
3/ authenticate new customers (in a similar way to subscribing to this
list)?
4/ allow agents to move or escalate to queues via the existing drop-down but
to queues which they don't have queueview access to ?

btw I'm installing OTRS along side Request Tracker and Bugzilla, is anyone
out there migrating from these two to OTRS?
I only wish to have one system running

5/ why do the OTRS team use Bugzilla and not their own product?

Thanks

Philippa Strange