Hi Ralph,

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 05:41:08PM +0100, Ralph M?ller wrote:

> 1. in the ticket-view, when you are zoomed in, you see all items of  that
> ticket in a tree view. Is it possible to flipp all the item open, so that
> one can see the content of all the phone calls and mails in one view. That
> would be very helpfull to get an overview over the ticket, for instance if
> you have taken over a ticket from an other user.

This is implemented in CVS with config option "TicketZoomExpand" (default = 0).

> 2. in the ticket view again, you only have the possibility to compose an
> email or phone call if you have selected the first item of the ticket (e.g.
> the mail with which the case was created or the appropriate phone call). But
> if you want to compose a mail or call the customer, than the information
> from the last item is most important. Is it possible to insert the links for
> 'Compose Answer (email)' and 'Contact customer (phone)' in the ticket view
> even if you have selected the last item?

You can select your reference article on the ticket zoom view (one page) if
you enable the "TicketZoomExpand". -> If you want to refer to the last
article, scroll down and click on the compose/phone link near your refer article.

> In addition we mentioned a little problem by creating the
> <OTRS_CUSTOMER_REALNAME> for the salutation. If the ticket was created via a
> phone call and one did select the customer-user from the drop-down list,
> than the login of the customer-user is inserted in the From field as well.
> To exclude the login from the salutation we did adapt the AgentCompose.pm:
>         # get realname
>         my $From = $Data{OrigFrom} || '';
>         $From =~ s/<.*>|\(.*\)|\"|;|,|[^ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]*//g;

Yes, that's right. But if the format of the customer-backend search list is
changed you need to change the regexp. -=> So I added a check/lookup of
the customer name via the customer-backend.

Thanks Ralph!

> By
> Ralph

  Martin