Hi, I'm new to this list and to OTRS, but I have what is probably a basic
question regarding the OTRS system. We've installed OTRS 1.0.1 on a
machine to help us with a trouble request system. We are looking for a way
to change the status of a message to open from new when adding a note, or
a way to show on the main QueueView that a note has been added to a
message.

We get too many messages in a day to check with each one as to whether or
not a note has been added and someone in the group is working on it.

If there isn't a way, has anyone come up with a good scheme to work around
this?

Ben Wolpoff