Well I'm almost set with our test environment. I got everything installed
using the rpm for Suse 8.1. I'm having some problems receiving my first mail
into the system though. I managed to set up the Cron jobs and from the looks
of things they are running as expected but when a mail is captured it is not
showing up in the otrs system. There is an error:

Message: Found no $Queue

I have 1 queue set up called 'Incoming Mail' and one POP3 box that maps to
'Incoming Mail' for email to: dispatching

Since I have the queue and the address is mapped to it, I'm at a loss as to
what I missed. Any clues?

CT