Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 03:54:27PM +0200, Andreas Kienle wrote:
> I have installed the otrs 1.01.
> How can i delete, some generate users, groups or qeue's?
>
> Can i only do this direct in the mysql-databse?

OTRS is working with ID references. So it's not good to delete
groups or users from the database. Because there could be a
reference to this group -=> So the group of the queue would
not exist. :-(

 -=> Set the group, user, ... to invalid and the group/user/...
 isn't used in the frontend (but still for references).

PS: We will improve OTRS to delete group/user/... if there is
no existing reference.

> Thanks @ndy

  -Martin

--