Hello Martin!

I have the following additional question to this problem:

If an KNOWN customer send his mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], is it
possible to automatically assign this support-ticket to his account
(because his Name and e-Mail-adress is under "Misc" -> "Customer
User" wellknown to OTRS)?

As far i have tested yet, the staff has to assign each support ticket
manually to the right account.

This is full of errors and is often forgotten.

I think its important if customers sometime logging in via
customer.pl and sometimes they are sending e-mails. If they are auto-
assigned the customer find all tickets under customer.pl!

Thank you for your help and answer

Beste regards

Gerhard Forster