Hi Martin,

> > We have made sure that the users and queues of company1 are in
> a different
> > group as the users and queues of company2
> >
> > Now however, when a user of company1 logs on and looks at a message, the
> > 'move' dropdown at the right bottom corner also shows the queues of the
> > other company which is in a different group.
> >
> > The same is true for the utilities option.
>
> Try to use the config option:
>
>  $Self->{MoveInToAllQueues} = 0;

thank you very much for your help, the 'move' dropdown at the right bottom
corner works now...

however the utilies still gives you all information in the system. is it
possible to show in the utilities section only:
1. the owners which are in the same group(s) as the logged on user (unless
he is 'admin')
2. the queues which are in the same group(s) as the logged on user (unless
he is 'admin')

I do not know if this is also possible for the text, ticket and customerid
search but that would be nice too....

thanks for your help,

regards,
Hans