Title: Customer Interface

OTRS recently added a really great option to allow customers not to have to see a list of their closed tickets when they are in the 'My Tickets' screen.  (set via prefs.)

But one thing I've noticed, watching my users, is once they set that they have a hard time finding their closed tickets.  They have to go back into prefs, and change it to show closed tickets.

Is there any way, to add a 'closed tickets' link to the 'My Tickets' screen if the current 'show closed tickets' preference is set to 'No'?  I think it would make customer navigation a little easier.

Jake Covert
Infrastructure Analyst
Electronic Data Systems
PSIC Support Group