Hello,

I've been trying to set our .procmailrc to dump the virus warnings...
Messages are marked with "Virus found:" in the subject, which should
be caught by the following lines in .procmailrc:
# --
# presort mails with Virus warning to queue delete
# --
:0 fhw :
* ^Subject:.*Virus
| formail -I "X-OTRS-Queue: delete"

But it never happens... all messages are send to the RAW queue,
which is the way the POP3 account is configured. I thought that
procmail inserts the queue header and otrs should then puts the
message into the correct queue?

Do I have to do something special with our setup to enable procmail
for POP3-Accounts?!?

Uwe

--
Dr. Uwe Kreibaum PGP-Fingerprint:BCAE E22F 25CB CCD5 09A7 C541 D335 F523
541F 8EA3