hi martin -

emails composed by agents arrive with a from address =
www-data [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of My Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

in the header, Sender: www-data <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

it seems that OTRS isn't setting a sender, and maybe exim supplies one if it
doesn't get one. so is there any way to set the sender from otrs?

thanks
ben