Hi OTRS,

as far as I saw and understand OTRS (1.0, 1.1.1),
there is currently only the single caller/mail writer
as customer model implemented.
I am looking for support for a customer (which means
a company with possibly several employees/ contact persons)
model, which would make it possible to use OTRS in
much more companies as with the simple structureless
idea of the "patient".
If there are such intentions and manpower is the missing
thing, I'm willing to invest into such an implemention
with a little team of software developers.

So pls let me know, if I have overseen existing things,
or if anybody else in interested in such a beast.

Greetings

Paul (aka Gerold Gruber)