Title: Stats question

I see on the stats page, there are some numbers presented about the system as a whole.  These are:

State Tickets
open 30
new 24
closed successful 2076
closed unsuccessful 138
pending auto close+ 2
pending reminder 1
all 2271

I would like to know how I can add a couple of these to the 'ticket_history_type' table that feeds the mkStats.pl script?

Having:

closed successful, closed unsuccessful, pending auto close+, pending reminder, and pending auto close-

In that table would really help out, as we could then chart those on a month-by-month basis, instead of 'since the beginning of time'.

Appreciate your thoughts on how I might do this.

P.S.  As an aside note, when pairing down the specific stats you want displayed, using Alex's code chunk, if you want to reference an ID from the ticket_history_table that's more than one digit (ala, 14 or 35), just put the number in single quotes:  '23' or '25', otherwise, it will read only the first digit.

Cheers,

:-)

Jake Covert
Infrastructure Analyst