From: "Essig. Tilo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'User questions and discussions about OTRS.'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 12:54 PM
Subject: AW: [otrs] Changing default email text

Thx for the answer, but it don´t work

I changed my Confi.pm, and restarted the otrs manually, but the mails
still have the old text in it.

Here´s the part of the Config.pm i have changed

....snip....
# ---------------------------------------------------- #
    # data inserted by installer                           #
    # ---------------------------------------------------- #
    # $DIBI$
    $Self->{TicketNumberGenerator} =
'Kernel::System::Ticket::Number::DateChecksum';
    $Self->{LogModule::LogFile} = '/tmp/otrs.log';
    $Self->{LogModule} = 'Kernel::System::Log::SysLog';
    $Self->{DefaultLanguage} = 'de';
    $Self->{DefaultCharset} = 'iso-8859-1';
    $Self->{CheckMXRecord} = 1;

        # --------------------------------------------------- #
    #                                                     #
    #             Start of config options!!!              #
    #                 Notification stuff                  #
    #                                                     #
    # --------------------------------------------------- #

    # --
    # notification sender
    # --
    $Self->{NotificationSenderName} = 'OTRS Notification Master';
    $Self->{NotificationSenderEmail} = 'otrs@<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN>';
    # --
    # new ticket in queue
    # --
#    $Self->{NotificationAlwaysCcNewTicket} = 'Maybe a Mailinglist
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>';
    $Self->{NotificationAlwaysCcNewTicket} = '';
    $Self->{NotificationSubjectNewTicket} = 'New ticket notification!
(<OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT[18]>)';
    $Self->{NotificationBodyNewTicket} = "
Hallo,

es ist ein neues Ticket in der '<OTRS_QUEUE>' eingetroffen!

<OTRS_CUSTOMER_FROM> hat geschrieben:
<snip>
<OTRS_CUSTOMER_EMAIL[16]>
<snip>

<OTRS_CONFIG_HttpType>://<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN>/<OTRS_CONFIG_ScriptAlias>ind
ex.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=<OTRS_TICKET_ID>

Der OTRS Benachrichtigungsdienst

";

    # ---------------------------------------------------- #
    # ---------------------------------------------------- #
    #                                                      #
    #           End of your own config options!!!          #
    #                                                      #
    # ---------------------------------------------------- #
    # ---------------------------------------------------- #

}

# ---------------------------------------------------- #
# needed system stuff (don't edit this)                #
# ---------------------------------------------------- #
use strict;
use vars qw(@ISA $VERSION);
use Kernel::Config::Defaults;