I do use this "time unit box" each time i close a ticket,
but i do not see how to totalize this spent time ?

i am looking for a way to totalize time using the search criteria,
in the tools page , and i would like to see in this search page
a criteria relating to the date :
from date 1 to date 2
and this client, or this queue etc...
with a presentation like an exportable table file (text and tab) detailing
the date/time , the client, the subject, and spent time ,time unit:
(for example 1 unit is 15mn)
somebody has a suggestion?

Thank you for any ideas
Jerome

Erik Mathis - ATL Dunwoody Staff wrote:
Jason Joines wrote:

  It looks like we are going to deploy OTRS as the Ticket System for
my organiztion.  Other organiztions have asked me for sugggestions.
However, one of their requirements is the ability for each Tech that
works on a ticket to be able to enter the amount of time they spent on
it.  The management wants to be able to see how much time was spent on
various things.

  I didn't see any mention of this kind of functionality in the
manual. Is this capability available or does anyone have any ideas
for how to add it?

When one closes a ticket, a box named "Time units (work units):" is
where they can fill this in.

Thanks,

Jason Joines
Open Source = Open Mind