Or you're hitting the 200 record limit set in OTRS. In
Kernel/System/CustomerUser/LDAP.pm look for "$Self->{UserSearchListLimit} = 200";
Increase this to a higher number (I'm currently using 4000 in a AD LDAP tree..

Regards, Thomas

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read,
print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
all copies of this message.