Our sys admin has set up OTRS and I am testing it.  It works very well
except for one thing.  I have set up a System E-mail Address and set the
queue to the Test Queue I set up.  I then go in as a Customer User and
assign a test ticket to the new System E-mail Address.  After submission, I
am expecting an e-mail in my inbox (my address is in this Sys E-mail) and I
get nothing.  Now, I have gone in to my Admin account and set the
Preferences of all E-mail options to Yes.  What am I missing?

Tony Law
[EMAIL PROTECTED]