Hi,

we are programming a Typo3 - extension for a single-sign-on  for multiple
backend-applications, but we have problems with this piece of code from
customer.pl :

    # --
    # get groups
    # --
    my %GroupData = $CommonObject{GroupObject}->GroupUserList(
        Result => 'HASH',
        Type => 'rw',
        UserID => $UserData{UserID},
    );
    foreach (keys %GroupData) {
        $UserData{"UserIsGroup[$GroupData{$_}]"} = 'Yes';
    }

What is this used for ? Customers have no groups i think ...or is it for
AgentCanBeCustomer ? <- btw. i dont understand how this is meant to be
used, any help/info welcome !!!

By now we think our problem results from the fact that 'customer.pl' is not
called by a browser but by another script... is there any information
needed that comes from the browser ?

thx
Dennis