Hi Ralf,

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 04:44:32PM +0100, Stoetzel Ralf wrote:
> we are using version 1.1.3 on a windows server with mySQL as DB.
> We have groups with more than 5 users attached to one ore more queues.
> When now e.g. the ticket is moved to a new queue, all members of the
> group which is linked to the
> just selected queue should get an email notification.
> For some reason only 3, and always the same 3, user will receive the
> mail notification. The other
> group members will not.
> Is there somewhere a setting or a line of code that needs to be changed
> in order to have ALL group-members notified ?

Each user can select there own custom queues for notifications. Take care
that each on the 5 user selected this "queue" as custom queue and turned
the notification on in the preferences screen.

See also:
http://doc.otrs.org/1.1/html/system-notification.html#SYSTEM-NOTIFICATION-AGENT

> Regards
> Ralf

  Martin

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388