hi all,

    First, Thanks to all dev team for OTRS. It's the first product I
found with a very good and clean code.

    I use LDAP backend for user and customer. For user I need to have
all account set to initialize access right to different queues, groups
etc.. Now, I can only set theirs right after the user log into OTRS for
the first time (OTRS create the account and set default right...).

Is there a way to create all account from the LDAP that is defined in
the OTRS config instead of create account when the user login the first
time ?

        Thanks,

                Yann

--
   | Yann Richard               [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |