Oops...

I meant to add that those wishing to "hack" in such a feature now, can find
the relevant code in Kernal/System/Spelling.pm:

    # --
    # ignored words
    # --
    my @Ignore = qw(com org de net Cc www Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug
Sep Oct Nov Dec
      Fwd DNS http CC ca html tm COM mmunity Co op https netscape webmail
bcc jpg gif
      email Tel ie eg otrs suse redhat debian caldera php perl java
unsubscribe);

Simply add words followed by a space. I don't think it would be too
difficult to add a variable within that list and have OTRS automatically
exclude those as well.

Paul