From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kannan v
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 5:37 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Re: Deleting Users, Queue , System Address

Hi Emmanuel,

 I tried it but then also all the valid queus are listed in the To field

in the New Ticket creation page for the Customer user regardless of the

group and ro rw privileges to that queue.

Thanking You,

with much regards,

Kannan

Emmanuel ESCARABAJAL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

you should create a group for developpers (devel) , then create a queue
(devel-queue) with devel as group. Only users from the group devel with
ro or rw rights (look in users<->group to set them ) will have access to
that queue ... simple.

MaNU

kannan v a écrit:

> Hi Mark,
>
> The need for hiding some queues from the customer is like this ;
> I have a queue that is used only by the developers ( say, Developer
> queue ) for submitting release plans . Another queue is there for the
> end users ( say Support queue ) All the developers are given admin
> privileges and they user the phone view to enter a new request to
> the Developer queue. So my need is to hide this Developer queue from the
> end user community. can you suggest any any ideas ?
>
> regards,
&g t;