Leonardo,

I do understand.

It all depends on which OTRS version you are using. If you are already using
version 1.2 (in Beta I think), then you can use GenericAgent to do it (great
stuff this new version!).
If you are still using 1.1.3 or older the only way of doing it (as far as I
have been able to find out) is to go into the database and delete the
tickets yourself from tables 'ticket', 'ticket_history', 'time_accounting',
'article', 'article_attachment' and 'article_plain'(hope I am not missing
any) and possibly all mails from your filesystem ($OTRS_HOME/var/article).
If you do not want to go through all this hassle you could also create a
'Junk' queue (or whatever you want to name it), only accessible to the
admin, and move those tickets in there until you have 1.2 running.

Good luck,

Tom