Hi Brice,

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 09:59:39AM +0100, Brice Levy wrote:
> > > - In the customer frontend, I cannot create a new ticket, because the
> select
> > > box for the "To:" field is empty.
> > > I have defined one system email address in the Admin Area
> > > The generated html is :
> > > --
> > > </select>
> > > --
> >
> > Can you check this again? Normally your user has no permission
> > to any queue to create a ticket in it (so the To: selection is empty).
>
> Relaunched Apache, logged in the customer interface again, and the "To:"
> field is still empty.
> I did not activate CustomerGroupSupport in the config file, is it related ?
> it it mandatory ?

Oh. Sorry. It's a bug. If CustomerGroupSupport is not activate, the
the "To:" selection should have all queues.

Update Kernel/System/Queue.pm from cvs to 1.41
(http://cvs.otrs.org/cvsweb.cgi/otrs/Kernel/System/Queue.pm).

Thanks for feedback! :)

> Brice

  Martin

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!