Hi Everybody

Many Thanks for this 1.2 great job ! I've just had a look at the demo site .

Thanks for the CSV file, a very rich idea ! More , compatible with OpenOffice !
Thanks for the forward, bounce, split options for the mails ;
Thanks for the time selection in the "utilities",

but :

Delete:
In the queue view file, I looked for the "Delete" ticket command , mainly because of the spam .
In fact , what is long to do: move one junk ticket at a time in the junk queue, anf wait for the page refresh
at each time . Why not a column whith a button in front of each ticket , like in Squirrel-Mail , to delete all junk mail
at a time ?

Utilities :
I looked for the "accounted time" column !
As the CSV file is a very good Idea, the accounted time column will help
to get the cost of all the hot-line job . Then with Open-office or compatible, I can select , sort, sum
as I want, . How can I add an "Accounted Time" Column in the CSV file ?

Thanks again

Jerome Le Montreer

Consultant http://jerome.lemontreer.net
Tel: 04 94 38 60 05