Title: RE: [otrs] feature request: query "time_accounting" for all ticketsofcustomer x

Hej folks,

Kai Bühler wrote:
>we also discussed the statistics some weeks ago with Martin Edenhofer and we think we will enhance
>the statistics part in the next weeks and contribute our work to the OTRS product.
>
>Feel free to send us your ideas or requests you would like to see in otrs-stats part.

Yes, please, I'd love to see the ability to create reports not on agent performance, but on the types of issues - how many issues in a given time period were associated with any given response (ie how many of each type of issue we're seeing) - this is actually the main reason why we're implementing OTRS (once we fix the hardware issues on that box).  We only have a handful of customer service agents, and know exactly how much work they're doing, we just need accurate numbers regarding the issues they're seeing.  Yes, I realise that this isn't the primary task OTRS was designed for, but it's the only solution we can find that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Right now we're comparing MySQLCC and PHPMyAdmin as effective ways to create such reports with an interface that will give everyone who needs custom reports the ability to create them.

btw, I'm trying my best to send this in plain-text without any attachments, but at this point, I haven't determined if that's even possible with this Outlook/Exchange format...

Paul Stigaard