Due to moderator approvals, execessive message size, etc, I have sent the
information your requested to your personal email address.  It is all in an
attached zip file: OTRS_MSSQL.zip.  If you do not get the message or the
attachment is stripped off for whatever reason, please feel free to contact
me with an altenate method for getting the information to you.

Regards,

Tyler Hepworth