From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Robert Kehl
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:17 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Problems with sending emails

On Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:38 PM
Andreas Bublitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't mean CheckEmailAddresses but CheckMXRecord.

Your server can't check the MX (Mail eXchanger) record in the DNS for
gmx.de. This means DNS resolution isn't working. It may well be the server
is not allowed to issue DNS queries to the outside.

hth,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388