I saw that in the new version of 1.2.3, you've included a button in the FAQ
navational bar called 'State'.  When I click on this, I get this error:
=======================
Software error:
Can't read d:/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/FAQStateForm.dtl: No such
file or directory at d:/otrs//Kernel/Output/HTML/Generic.pm line 220.
=======================

Looking in my system and in cvsweb, I couldn't find a file called:
FAQStateForm.dtl.  Is this new or is 1.2.3 missing something?

Jake Covert
Infrastructure Analyst
Electronic Data Systems
PSIC Support Group