Hi Denis,

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 10:41:46AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would like to have Free Fields end Free Text in the close tab of the ticket.
> Is it possible?
>
> I've tried to copy part of AgentFreeText.dtl in the AgentClose.dtl but it
> doesn't work. is it necessary to tweak the index.pl file?
>
> Any solutions?

It's not possible (out of the box).

You need to patch AgentClose.dtl (like you already did) and
Kernel/Modules/AgentClose.pm
(which needs to update the Free Fields from the given AgentClose.dtl).

> Denis

  Martin

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!