Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikunj Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:14 AM
To: OTRS
Subject: [otrs] remove language...

Hi,

how can I remove a language from the FAQ language. I see an interface to add and even change the values, but there is no way to delete the language. The same is true for most of the other functions, they have an add, change option but no delete option. I read the faq on why I cannot delete a user and it does make sense to keep the information, but it might also make sense to delete or remove things if they do not have any associations to themselves. Like a user with no tickets or a FAQ language with no FAQ articles in it.

I suggest that there ought to be a delete option with a confirmation that if they delete then all information will be lost or if there is associated information delete should not suceed.

I'll leave that for the developer's to hash out.

In the mean time, how can I get rid of the languages in the FAQ language option box....

However, to remove the languages that you do not want, you must delete them from the faq_language table inside of your database.

Tyler