Hi, I'm testing OTRS, to see if it fits in my HelpDesk. So far, so good.
Very nice piece of software.

    But (there's allways a but :)) I have 2 doubts :

    First : when I'm looking at a ticket, the option "Compose Answer
(email):" does not have a link. So I can't reply to the requesting user.

    Second : There's any way to see all tickets for a queue, even the locked
ones? Each queue has a supervisor that should see all tickets for that
queue, so he can se if his staff is doing their job. I couldn't find
anything like this in OTRS.

Thanks a lot and regards
Thiago lima.