Hi

Wanted to first of all say that OTRS is awesome software, I've been able
to cut my email handle time by 35% after deploying this package.

Because customers are really enjoying the fast response time we are
starting to get more and more volume.

I need to start reporting on email types, sources, etc.  I've designed a
few free fields which will give me the reporting I need.  However the
problem is that we can't set the free fields from the email reply
screen.  To do it the agents have to zoom in on the ticket, set the
fields, then reply to it.  I'm losing my handle time savings :(

I get the fields to display on the PhoneView screen, and when Composing
a brand new message, just not from AgentCompose.

I've tried splicing in some of the code from AgentEmail (.dtl and .pm)
into AgentCompose, but to no avail, I end up with 500 Internal Server
errors.  I tried adding the fields to the dtl file, but the
corresponding free fields code isn't in the pm file?

I've been scouring all the articles for a while and haven't been able to
find an answer.

Any help that anyone is able to give, or any code I can add would be
very appreciated.

Thanks!
Matt

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this
communication does not designate an information system for
 the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002."