Title: Message
Next question.  New ticket being created how?  Auto-responses only go out to new tickets being created via email.  Also check that your auto-response is associated with the proper queue.  It has to be associated with the queue that receives the initial ticket from the system.  Once a ticket has been created, moving it around to different queues (even if it has state new) will not trigger additional auto-responses.  Not sure what else to say.  It should work just fine according to your description of how you set it up.

Tyler
-----Original Message-----
From: Nic Laschinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:16 AM
To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.'
Subject: RE: [otrs] New ticket notification

Hi all,

Sorry I should have been more specific.

The auto-responses that go out to the user. I have checked the auto-responses, and auto-responses <-> queue, there is a response called default reply which is associated with the queue and is set to auto-reply.

The agent notifications work great, and user notifications of state changes (the only one I set on) works too.

Cheers

Nic