We have been using OTRS for a couple of weeks now, and with some tickets we have a problem sending mails from OTRS. We get a reply back from the remote mail servers saying:

Your message

To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ID#: 100209] Re: Unable to delete sec [...]
Sent:    Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:20:41 +0200

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:20:41 +0200
  <mail.escenic.com #5.6.1 smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by
Remote Host>

I've set up sendmail on the OTRS server to send all mail through our mail server mail.escenic.com which is running MS Exchange.

Anyone else that have seen similar problems ?

- Erik -