Alex Kelly wrote:

Hello All,
In our organization, the helpdesk is using the FAQ internally for all of their own documentation to help people when they call in with tickets. As such, I would like the defautlt FAQ state to be Internal. I have done a few searches and looked through the Defaults.pm and cannot seem to find a setting for this. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Alex Kelly

You need to just dissalow everyone accept your agents to write to the FAQ queue. Then only your agents can write to it inside your company. I believe that is a way to accomplish it. Hopefully someone will confirm this for me.

thanks
marshall